- Painless, relaxing treatment
- Excellent results on acne scarring
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Instant benefits
- Safest method so far
- Evens out your skin tone
- Works with any skin type
- Shrinks pores
- Compatible with your personal beauty regimen
Treatment options for the Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial :
Microdermabrasion Luxury ProFacial, the ultimate indulgence. A high-performance treatment to refine, renew, brighten, lighten, tighten, smooth, stimulate, calm and hydrate the skin, taylored suit your skin’s needs (60min)
- Deep cleansing using the Ultrasonic Spatula Scrubber to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells and debris
- Professional diamond microdermabrasion exfoliation
- Restorative skin oil serum packed with potent plant extracts that quench thirsty skin while balancing oily areas
- Intense ultrasound micro-massage to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, combating puffiness and improving skin care product penetration.
- Luxury Crystal Gold Collagen face mask to tighten and brighten the skin, remove toxins,soften and smooth the appearance of fine lines and produce a lasting youthful glow
- Hydration and protection against premature signs of ageing with a luxury SPF moisturiser to keep lines and wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, and dark spots at bay
Microdermabrasion Facial, an express treatment to cleanse and exfoliate your skin (30min)
- Deep cleansing to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells and debris
- Profesional diamond microdermabrasion exfoliation
- Hydration and protection against premature signs of aging with a SPF moisturiser to keep lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots at bay
Who is a good candidate for Dermaplaning and what are the contraindications?
If your goal is to get rid of superficial acne scars, blotchy skin, large pores, age or sun spots, fine wrinkles or uneven skin tone and texture, you are a perfect candidate for microdermabrasion. All skin types and colours can be treated with microdermabrasion. But before you go ahead, please be aware that there are conditions which may make microdermabrasion unsuitable for you. Microdermabrasion is not recommended if you are pregnant, to keratosis sufferers, people with diagnosed lesions, active rosacea or acne, weeping acne (stages 3 to 4), diabetes, auto-immune disorders, fragile capillaries, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or lupus.
How many Microdermabrasion treatments are required?
Although even a single treatment of microdermabrasion will leave you noticing the difference immediately, for the best results you should consider multiple treatments. Your technician can give you a rough idea of the number of microdermabrasions needed for best results. Major changes are obvious after the fifth session, even though most patients say they observed improvements after the first two. Most technicians suggest 6 to 10 microabrasion treatments, scheduled around two weeks apart, so the skin has time to recover between microdermabrasion sessions. After the recommended number of sessions, you may have to schedule another microdermabrasion treatment once every two or three months, to maintain the effects.
Our Dundee skin and laser clinic benefits from a fantastic central location at South Tay Street. Treatments are carried out by a micropigmentation specialist since 2010. We specialise in Microblading, Semipermanent Eyeliner and Lip Makeup, the latest rejuvenation treatments, pampering facials as well as IPL hair removal and tattoo removal.