- Evens out your skin tone
- Works with any skin type
- Shrinks pores
- Compatible with your personal beauty regimen
- It is effective, completely safe and non-invasive
- It requires no recovery or down time
- Visible results from the first treatment
- Skin looks and feels fresh
- It is completely natural
- Suitable for men and women
Treatment options for the HydraFacial Hydradermabrasion :
Hydradermabrasion Luxury Facial, the ultimate indulgence. A high-performance treatment to refine, renew, brighten, lighten, tighten, smooth, stimulate, calm and hydrate the skin, taylored suit your skin’s needs (60min)
- Deep cleansing using the Ultrasonic Spatula Scrubber to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells and debris
- Professional hydradermabrasion exfoliation
- Restorative skin oil serum packed with potent plant extracts that quench thirsty skin while balancing oily areas
- Intense ultrasound micro-massage to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, combating puffiness and improving skin care product penetration.
- Luxury Crystal Gold Collagen face mask to tighten and brighten the skin, remove toxins,soften and smooth the appearance of fine lines and produce a lasting youthful glow
- Hydration and protection against premature signs of ageing with a luxury SPF moisturiser to keep lines and wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, and dark spots at bay
Hydradermabrasion Facial, an express treatment to cleanse and exfoliate your skin (30min)
- Deep cleansing to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells and debris
- Profesional hydradermabrasion exfoliation
- Hydration and protection against premature signs of aging with a SPF moisturiser to keep lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots at bay
Am I a good candidate for Hydradermabrasion?
Absolutely. Hydradermabrasion is one the most gentle but also dynamic skin treatments currently on the market. It doesn’t pose the risk for irritation and it allows your aesthetician to treat the skin when it is most susceptible for product penetration. The treatment is a non-invasive exfoliation and product delivery system. Your skin care professional will choose specific products tailored to your needs for maximum results. For example, a salicylic for someone suffering from acne prone skin or a vitamin C for general anti-aging concerns.
The HydraFacial procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. Start your skin maintenance program now with HydraFacial to slow down your skin’s aging process and delay the need for invasive procedures
How many Hydradermabrasion treatments are required?
Although even a single treatment of hydradermabrasion will leave you noticing the difference immediately, for the best results you should consider multiple treatments. Your technician can give you a rough idea of the number of sessins needed for best results. Major changes are obvious after the fifth session, even though most patients say they observed improvements after the first two. Most technicians suggest 6 to 10 treatments, scheduled around two weeks apart, so the skin has time to recover. After the recommended number of sessions, you may have to schedule another treatment once every two or three months, to maintain the effects.
Our Dundee skin and laser clinic benefits from a fantastic central location at South Tay Street. Treatments are carried out by a micropigmentation specialist since 2010. We specialise in Microblading, Semipermanent Eyeliner and Lip Makeup, the latest rejuvenation treatments, pampering facials as well as IPL hair removal and tattoo removal.