Additional Empire Beauty Clinic T&Cs in place until the transmission of Covid-19 is no longer a threat to our patients, staff, and community.
- If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please do not enter the clinic
- Please enter the premises at the time of your booking. If you arrive too early, please wait in your car until it is time to come in.
- We are unable to see any walk-in clients so please use our website to book an appointment
- Arrive on your own at your appointment, please do not bring any friends, family, or children to your appointment
- Leave any excess personal belongings or shopping at home or in the car
- Hand sanitizer is available on arrival, please don’t feel offended if we insist that you use it
- Please wear a face mask when entering our premises. All our staff wear full PPE as well
- COVID-19 wellness screening questions may be asked at arrival, before proceeding to your treatment room
- Temperature might be taken on arrival using a non-touch temperature gun. A reading higher than 37.8 means that you will be turned away
- No client toilet facilities are available to minimise cross infection
- Full payment is preferred prior to your appointment. Any additional services can be paid by card at the acrylic protected reception desk
- 2 metre social distancing rule with no physical contact will apply whenever possible.
Empire Beauty Clinic recognizes that the risks associated with delivering medical aesthetic treatments and services is a concern for all clients during Covid-19. Therefore, we are committed to making all necessary adjustments to our practice, to minimize the transmission of the disease. We will continue to review and integrate current evidence and consider how we will adjust our practice to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the community. Our goal is to focus on protecting our staff, our patients and ourselves and deliver appropriate and safe treatments.
In an effort to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 while continuing to provide safe and reliable services, Empire Beauty clinic is following government guidelines and is operating under the following protocols:
Before coming to visit us:
- All bookings are to be made online on our website www.empirebeauty.co.uk. We are temporarily unable to accept any walk-in clients.
- We offer online virtual consultations for our clients that require additional information or have questions prior to booking a treatment
- Once you have made a booking online, all booking confirmations and booking reminders are sent via email and/or text so please insure you have provided correct contact details when filling in your details online
- All pre appointment documents such as medical questionnaire, consultation form, informed consent form, pre and post care advice information, Patient Covid-19 Pre- Appointment wellness questionnaire will be sent electronically.
- All documents / forms are to be read, signed and returned electronically no later than 72h prior to the appointment
- Failing to return the necessary completed forms will result in the delay / cancelation of your treatment and forfeiture of the booking fee
- Please inform us if you have travelled overseas, across the UK or have attended an event as we have a 15-day restriction on treating such patients
- We have a 72h cancelation/ reschedule policy. All clients pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure an appointment. If any bookings are cancelled or rescheduled less than 72h prior to your appointment, for any reason, you forfeit that fee. A new fee will be charged if you wish to book your appointment again.
- Please note our cancelation/ reschedule policy also applies if you are unable to make your appointment due to Covid-19
Clinic environment :
- Seating and work areas are configured to respect physical distancing guidelines
- We have implemented staggering start times and breaks to protect our staff and help maintain distancing so you might notice irregular opening hours
- We have removed all magazines and reading material from waiting area. If you would like to take away any promotional leaflets we have, please only touch, then take away with you, the leaflet you are interested in
- We no longer offer cold / hot beverage facilities in the waiting area. Only water is available. To minimise the risk of infection, you will be required to take away with you the disposable glass you used.
- Perspex Screen shields are be in position at reception desk between patient and staff.
- Physical barriers and floor markings are in place to promote social distancing and to control exposure. Please respect them.
- We have increased appointment time for each treatment. Staggered appointments ensure patients are not waiting or crossing in the reception area. The extra time also allows for sanitisation of the treatment rooms and other areas in between clients
- No toilet facilities are available to clients to minimise cross infection
- Patients will be taken directly into treatment room on arrival whenever possible.
On the day of your appointment
- If you or any member of your household are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please do not attend your appointment
- Please enter the premises at the time of your booking. If you arrive too early, please wait in your car until it is time to come in. Being late may result in being turned away.
- Arrive on your own at your appointment, please do not bring any friends, family, or children with you
- Leave any excess personal belongings or shopping at home or in the car
- There is a sanitizing station where you can disinfect your hands on arrival. Please do not feel offended if we insist you use it prior to entering any treatment room
- Please wear a face mask for additional protection
- All clients will be temperature screened using a non-touch thermal thermometer on arrival. We are unable to treat any clients with a temperature over 37.8°C.
- To protect our staff and our clients please adhere to the temporary “no handshake” policy.
After your treatment:
- All aftercare information will be sent electronically prior to your treatment and it is patient responsibility to follow it entirely
- Card payments preferable. On the rare occasion extra services were performed and extra fees need to be charged, our reception desk is shielded with a Perspex partition screen, please stay behind it.
These additional measures will remain in place until the transmission of Covid-19 is no longer a threat to our patients, staff, and community. Thank you for your understanding
Empire Beauty Clinic Terms and Conditions:
- All clients are required to provide contact details including mobile number and email in order to secure an appointment and provide necessary information for their appointment. Correct information is essential as we use your email address and phone number to give you important information regarding your upcoming appointments
- All clients need to complete a Medical History form at their first appointment. This is necessary for the consultation and treatment plan.
- New clients are seen for consultation first before any treatment is undertaken. Treatment may be provided on the first visit at the practitioner’s discretion.
- All information is treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You can choose to opt-out from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
Appointments and cancellations
In the busy world we live in, sometimes appointments are forgotten, sometimes last minute things get in the way of clients getting to their appointments. Your therapists time is very valuable, as is yours. Your therapist will be at the Salon waiting for you, and they do need to be compensated if you do not arrive for your appointment. All treatments require a non refundable booking fee or a valid voucher code to secure an appointment. This is due to a high number of clients cancelling last minute or not turning up to their appointments. This ensures our treatments remain affordable and available to all clients.
- We work by-appointment only so please use our website to book online.
- To secure an appointment with Empire Beauty a booking fee or voucher Security Code is required.
- Where a booking feet is required to hold an appointment, this will not equate to more than half of the value of the service provided. This will be paid online, via card, at the time of booking. The remainder of the fee will be paid in clinic, at your treatment, in cash or by card.
- Due to high demand, there is a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Any cancellations/rescheduled appointments within the 72-hour cancellation time will be classed as a Late Cancel.
- If no booking fee was charged at time of booking then that will be paid in clinic, next time the client is in, in addition to fees for services provided that day. We reserve the right to refuse further treatment to anyone that has outstanding booking fee to pay from previous unattended appointments.
- In case of a late cancel, the booking fee is non-transferable and will not be refunded. Any voucher code used at time of booking will be redeemed and cannot be used again for another appointment.
- If cancelling outside of the 72-hour policy, your booking fee will be transferred to the rebooked date and will NOT be refundable. It will, however, remain redeemable towards further treatments. Any voucher code used will be reset and can be used again against a new appointment.
- If rescheduling outside of the 72-hour policy, your booking fee will be transferred to the rebooked date and will NOT be refundable. It will, however, remain redeemable towards further treatments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment and/or fail to advise us as per policy in advance, this will be classed as a No-Show. The booking fee will not be refunded and you will be charged the remaining cost of that appointment in full. Any voucher code used at time of booking will be redeemed and cannot be used again for another appointment.
- Empire Beauty is committed to providing all clients with exceptional service. When a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen.
- Please use the online booking management system at Empire Beauty at least 72h prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes/ cancellations / reschedule. Failure to provide 72h notification will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or voucher/ booking fee being redeemed.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you in your booking confirmation email, of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- The Practitioner reserves the right to refuse treatment at any time, if a client is thought to be unsuitable or that a treatment is not in the best interest.
- Only the person receiving the treatment is allowed in the treatment room. If you bring other people with you for your appointment, they are required to wait in the reception area for the duration of the treatment. This also applies to children.
Credit card details, Booking fees and payments
- To secure an appointment with Empire Beauty Clinic a booking fee or Voucher security code is required. The booking fee is used towards payment for treatment on the day of the appointment.
- If you purchased a voucher than the Security Code of that voucher will be needed to secure an appointment. Please note your voucher also has a Voucher Number and a reference number but the booking page needs the Security code. No booking fee will be charged. Please be aware you still need to adhere to all terms and conditions otherwise your security code will be redeemed, and no refunds awarded.
- The booking fee will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
- Should booking fees remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Empire beauty Clinic reserves the right to withhold the booking fee.
- Prices are subject to change over time. Please refer to the price list on the website for up to date fees for our services.
Some treatments require a patch test. Patch tests are done at least 24 hours before treatment. Failure to book and attend the patch test will result in you being refused the treatment when you attend your appointment.
If you failed to come in for a patch test within the recommended time frame, you will forfeit your booking fee or voucher.
The booking fee will not be transferred to another appointment, and any voucher codes will be redeemed without the possibility for the code to be used again at a later date.
Local councils, as part of the licensing of beauty and aesthetics businesses, are now demanding that the client purchase and apply numbing creams themselves. According to the current UK legislation on anaesthetics , EMLA, LMX-4 and Ametop are some of the few numbing creams that are legal. These products should only be given direct to the user (yourself) under direction of the pharmacist. Once purchased the cream should applied by yourself 30-60 minutes prior to your appointment. As part of our informed consent forms for all treatments that can cause disconfort (i.e. laser tattoo removal, injectables etc.) client will be asked to sign to state that they purchased and applied the anaesthetic themselves and/or are happy for your practitioner to apply it, if it is for use on eyelids or other areas where you may struggle with the application.
Proof of I.D.
Please bring with you proof of ID (driving licence or passport only) irrespective of your age. We do not perform any treatments on anyone who cannot prove they are 18 or over. The booking fee/ voucher is non-refundable if client omits to bring appropriate ID at the time of the appointment.
Policy on Children & Young Persons
- We do not treat anyone under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or booking fee. No children under the age of 18 years must be left unattended at any time.
- For safety reasons ,under 18’s are not permitted into any of our treatment rooms.
- Our Front of House staff are neither trained nor insured to look after children, and we respectfully ask our clients to refrain from asking our receptionist to watch their children during treatments.
Policy on smoking
- Smoking is not permitted inside or on clinic premises.
Policy on pets
- We regret that we are unable to allow pets in the clinic for hygiene reasons.
Policy on lateness
- Please plan to arrive 5-10 min before your scheduled appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. We cannot assure that you will be seen if you are 10 or more minutes late for your appointment. Please understand that the treatments need their allocated time to get the best result possible, we cannot rush or cut corners. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. If insufficient time is left for your appointment due to lateness and a new appointment has to be made, the booking fee/voucher is non refundable.
- Empire Beauty will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
Booking Single treatments or chargeable consultations
We take a fully refundable booking fee for all our consultations or when booking in single treatments, this is refunded should you need to cancel, or when you attend the booking fee will be deducted from your consultation or treatment cost. Failure to give the full 72h notice will result in the booking fee being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient
Booking treatment off a pre-paid value pack
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you text / email us no later than 72 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the written notice will result in the treatment being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
- All treatments purchased as a package deal must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Package deals are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- One voucher per person.
- Clients with previous Semi-Permanent treatment may not use microblading or semipermanent makeup vouchers for the area previously treated.
- The printed voucher should be surrendered prior to treatment
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for money
- Cannot be used after expiry date.
- Non Refundable.
Contra-Indications & Limitations
As per current legislation, we require doctor’s permission to perform aesthetic treatments on clients with certain pre-existing conditions. A GP consent form can be found at https://EmpireBeauty.org/wp-content/Forms/GP_Consent_Form.pdf. Please have your GP sign the form prior to your appointment if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Haemophilia, blood clotting disorders or conditions that require blood thinning drugs (e.g. aspirin)?
- Heart conditions, angina or blood pressure problems?
- Allergies to any anesthetics metals, latex, topical antibiotic preparations?
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema or dermatitis?
- Do you suffer from diabetes or have problems healing?
- Could you be pregnant?
- Epilepsy, seizures or prone to fainting attacks?
- Any other associated health conditions or medications taken?
- Empire Beauty Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Empire Beauty with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Empire Beauty will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Empire Beauty regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Empire Beauty’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Empire Beauty’s negligence.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and will state how long they are valid for. Limited to one voucher per person. Gift Vouchers cannot be used for prescription medication or in conjunction with any other offers. Please bring your gift voucher with you to your appointment.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of consultation and assessment, provision of information and advice, treatment, follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate.
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Compliments and complaints policy
- We have many happy patients and if you are pleased with your treatments, we would love you tell others about the great service they could receive with us too. You can do this by email, Facebook reviews or Google reviews.
- If we haven’t quite met your expectations, please allow us the opportunity to say sorry and discuss this with you.
- Empire Beauty Clinic endeavors to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at our clinic, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Empire beauty Clinic will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Medical Director or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within 5 working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- You may be required to attend an additional consultation with your practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Empire Beauty Clinic aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
The practice of aesthetic treatments is not an “exact science” and therefore no guarantee can be given as to the precise results of any cosmetic treatment undertaken. Every effort is made to ensure you have the best possible outcome, but as with all medical procedures, there can be a spectrum of results from excellent/better than predicted through to good/as predict, down to sub-optimal/complication-free but less effective than predicted. Most treatments aim for improvement. Below is intended to be an indication and not an exhaustive list. Results vary from person to person and depend on several factors, some of which cannot always be predicted. We will use what is considered best practice and up-to-date techniques to help achieve a good outcome, but please note there can be no guarantees with any treatments as to the final outcome.
- Minimally Invasive Threadlifts . These threads are about creating lift but it’s important to be realistic about expectations- this is not a surgical procedure and redundant skin is not removed. The technique evolved by our clinic is highly effective but depends on your starting degree of laxity and skin density. Additional treatments such as fillers or toxin may be suggested to complete an aim.
- Dermal fillers Although you will be told in advance the predicted volume number of syringes to be used, at the time it may be decided that a further syringe may be needed and this will be discussed at the time of treatment. The duration of fillers given is an average and some people absorb fillers more quickly. Some residual lines may still be apparent. Dermal filling is a balance between correction of the issue and over volumisation which may lead to a disproportionate look.
- Philings Plasma Pen Used to “tighten” and resurface loose skin . This is an ablative procedure where skin is removed through sublimation and therefore tightened. More than one treatment may be needed for the eye area. Only an estimate can be given at consultation. Certain eye shapes do less well – such as oriental or Canthic fold eye. Your particular eye shape will be discussed. Only lax skin can be tightened, the natural shape of the lid cannot be altered. Results can vary as outcome depends on collagen synthesis and this is not always a definable or predictable.
- Botulinum Treatments – Results & Top Ups It is essential all previous and last treatments dates are known about if you have had treatments at other clinics. We cannot offer “gratis” top ups after 2 weeks. Please note some lines may remain – e.g. Static lines take time to de-etch and may never fully revert. Very deep vertical lines may never fully respond. Some lines e.g. immediately above the brows may not be amendable to treatment if the risk of brow drop is greater than the benefit of treatment. We always aim to do a bespoke treatment based on your unique features.
VERY IMPORTANT Microblading / Semipermanent makeup information:
- Please Note: Semi-Permanent Makeup is 2-3 step process. Please check price list and take this into account before making the decision to undergo treatment. The steps are detailed below. Important: If you are a new client that has pre-existing permanent makeup or microblading from another artist, please contact me with a clear photograph of the treated area before booking to help determine if you are a candidate for additional treatments. If client failed to do this and is found unsuitable or treatment at time of consultation, they forfeit the booking fee / voucher.
- 1st Session During this appointment we determine your shape & colour, discuss the healing process according to your skin type, and apply your first layer of pigment to the eyebrows. Your brows will appear darker for 7-10 days while they are healing. Lighting and sometimes dramatic fading can occur during this period as the skin is conditioning to receive pigment. A 2nd application will be necessary 4-8 weeks later.
- 2nd Session- The touch up At your second appointment (4-8 weeks after your initial treatment) we will reapply the colour to your original strokes and further perfect the brow shape and colour where needed. If dramatic fading has occurred at your first session, the second session will now take much better in the skin. If a third session is needed, it can be done 4-8 weeks later to further reinforce colour.
- 3rd Session- Additional touch up if needed Additional sessions are not always necessary, however they are most common for those with problematic oily or dry skin, have little/no natural brow hair present, or did not follow their Pre-Care/After-Care as directed.
- After all the necessary touch ups were done the results should last 6-18 months. In order to keep your semi permanent makeup looking perfect, colour boost appointment is recommended every 6-12 months. These appointments are charged at 75% of the initial treatment full price.
VERY IMPORTANT Dermal filler/anti wrinkle injection information:
- The treatment fee covers one appointment only. If there is product leftover at the end of the appointment for whichever reason (i.e. client is happy with the size of the lips and only 0.5 of a 1ml syringe is injected) that product is discarded and the clinic is under no obligation to supply a second treatment to inject what would have been the remaining product
- There will be a minimum of 2 weeks period between dermal filler injections to the same area. This applies if patient would like more product added to a recently treated area to increase volume but also includes situations where a second treatment is necessary in order to fix lumps, bumps, imperfections and uneveness.
- If you require but are unable to attend your Dermal filler or Anti-Wrinkle Review Appointment at 2 weeks post treatment, no additional review appointment will be provided after the 2-week review period.
- The use of and indications for the products that patients will be treated with will be explained by the training practitioner and patients will have the opportunity to have all questions answered to their satisfaction prior to treatment. It is the patient’s responsibility to seek further clarification from their training practitioner if questions about the procedure remain, this must be done prior to treatment.
- Clients will be specifically informed of the following common injection related reactions: redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising and tenderness at the treatment site. These reactions are generally described as mild to moderate and typically resolve spontaneously a few days after treatment. These reactions are normal and are to be expected. Again, clients must clarify any doubts with their practitioner prior to treatment.
- For muscle relaxation injections with Botulinum toxin Type A: Patients will be advised by their practitioner of the expected outcomes and risks associated with this treatment based on the current product Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). In particular, practitioner and patient have discussed realistic outcomes regarding the onset of action and the duration of effect, together with the potential side effects including those relating to the site of injection and the generalised common and uncommon side effects including headaches, muscle activity disorders (raised eyebrows), feeling of heaviness in the upper part of the face, accumulation of fluid in the eyelids (eyelid oedema), drooping eyelids (eyelid ptosis), inflammation of the eyelid, eye pain, blurred vision, fainting, noises in the ears (tinnitus), nausea, dizziness, muscle twitching, muscle cramps, localised muscle weakness in the face (drooping eyebrow), dry mouth, flu symptoms, influenza, bronchitis, inflammation of the nose and throat, infection and in rare cases, excessive muscle weakness and difficulties in swallowing.
- The practitioner will also inform clients that depending on the product used, area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the effect of anti-wrinkle treatment typically lasts between 2 and 4 months. In some cases, the duration may be shorter or longer. Empire beauty Clinic accepts no responsibility for the effects of treatment lasting longer or shorter than the expected timeframes, and any follow-up treatments will be regarded as a new treatment requiring payment.
- Other types of reaction are rare, but approximately one in every 10,000 patients treated with a dermal filler has experienced localised allergic reactions after one or more injection treatments. These have usually consisted of swelling and firmness at the treatment site, sometimes affecting the surrounding tissues. Redness, tenderness and rarely acne-like formations have also been reported. These reactions have either started a few days after injection or after a delay of several weeks. They have been described as mild to moderate and self-limiting, with an average duration of two weeks. In rare instances such reactions or lump formations like granulomas have persisted for several months. Empire Beauty Clinic practitioners will ensure that clients have been made aware of this before treatment begins, and it is the clients’ responsibility to raise any concerns with their practitioner before treatment commences.
- Empire Beauty Clinic will not be held liable for any side effects caused as a result of safe and proper treatment if prior explanation about the associated risks has been given.
- On very rare occasions (less than one in 15,000) prolonged firmness, abscess formation or grayish discoloration at the implant site has occurred. These reactions can develop weeks to months following the injections and may persist for several months but normally resolve with time. Even more rarely, the formation of a scab and sloughing (shedding) of tissue at the treatment site has been noted, which could result in a shallow scar.
- A report published in 2012 discussed 32 reported incidents of blindness following dermal filler treatment in areas including the glabellar frown lines, under eye area, and temple. In a separate study published in 2013, of the 6 visual disturbance cases reported, 3 were following glabellar frown line treatment with dermal filler. Should any of these side effects occur after treatment, Empire Beauty Clinic cannot be held responsible.
- Depending on the product used, area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the effect of dermal filler treatment can last 4 – 12 months. In some cases, the duration may be shorter or longer. Follow-up treatment will help to maintain the desired correction. All follow up treatments are treated as a new, separate procedure and will therefore incur further costs in line with those on the Empire Beauty Clinic website.
- In the event of an adverse reaction clients will be advised by their practitioner to seek further help/consultation immediately. Empire Beauty Clinic will not be held liable for adverse reactions to treatments.
What are you waiting for?
Click the button below to book your appointment now