Set out below are the terms on which Empire Beauty provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
Appointments and cancellations
- We work by-appointment only so please use the main menu to book online. To secure an appointment with Empire Beauty a deposit or voucher Security Code is required.
- A £20 booking fee/ deposit to hold an appointment. This will be paid online, via PayPal or card, at the time of booking. The remainder of the fee will be paid after your treatment, in cash or by card.
- If you purchased a voucher than the Security Code of that voucher will be needed to secure an appointment. Please note your voucher also has a Voucher Number and a reference number but the booking page needs the Security code. No booking fee will be charged. Please be aware you still need to adhere to all terms and conditions otherwise your security code will be redeemed and no refunds awarded.
- Empire Beauty is committed to providing all clients with exceptional service. When a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen. Please email treatment@Empire Beauty.co.uk at least 72h prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes/ cancellations / reschedule. Failure to provide 72h notification will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or voucher/ deposit being redeemed.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you in your booking confirmation email, of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended at any time.
- Only the person receiving the treatment is allowed in the treatment room. If you bring other people with you for your appointment, they are required to wait in the reception area for the duration of the treatment.
Payment types accepted:
Proof of I.D.
Please bring with you proof of ID (driving licence or passport only) irrespective of your age. We do not perform any treatments on anyone who can not prove they are 18 or over. The booking fee/ voucher is non refundable if client omits to bring appropriate ID at the time of the appointment.
- Please plan to arrive 5-10 min before your scheduled appointment. We cannot assure that you will be seen if you are 10 or more minutes late for your appointment. Please understand that the treatments need their allocated time to get the best result possible, we cannot rush or cut corners. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. If insufficient time is left for your appointment due to lateness and a new appointment has to be made, the booking fee/voucher is non refundable.
- Empire Beauty will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- All treatments purchased as a package deal must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Package deals are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- we will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
VERY IMPORTANT Microblading / Semipermanent makeup information:
Please Note: Semi-Permanent Makeup is 2-3 step process. Please check price list and take this into account before making the decision to undergo treatment. The steps are detailed below. Important: If you are a new client that has pre-existing permanent makeup or microblading from another artist, please contact me with a clear photograph of the treated area before booking to help determine if you are a candidate for additional treatments. If client failed to do this and is found unsuitable or treatment at time of consultation, they forfeit the deposit/ voucher.
1st Session During this appointment we determine your shape & color, discuss the healing process according to your skin type, and apply your first layer of pigment to the eyebrows. Your brows will appear darker for 7-10 days while they are healing. Lighting and sometimes dramatic fading can occur during this period as the skin is conditioning to receive pigment. A 2nd application will be necessary 4-8 weeks later.
2nd Session- The touch up At your second appointment (4-8 weeks after your initial treatment) we will reapply the color to your original strokes and further perfect the brow shape and color where needed. If dramatic fading has occurred at your first session, the second session will now take much better in the skin. If a third session is needed, it can be done 4-8 weeks later to further reinforce color.
3rd Session- Additional touch up if needed Additional sessions are not always necessary, however they are most common for those with problematic oily or dry skin, have little/no natural brow hair present, or did not follow their Pre-Care/After-Care as directed.
After all the necessary touch ups were done the results should last 12-18 months. In order to keep your semi permanent makeup looking perfect, a yearly colour boost appointment is recommended. These appointments are charged at full price.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- One voucher per person.
- The printed voucher should be surrendered prior to treatment
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Contra-Indications & Limitations
As per current legislation, we require doctor’s permission to perform semi permanent makeup treatments on clients with certain pre-existing conditions. A GP consent form can be found at https://EmpireBeauty.org/wp-content/Forms/GP_Consent_Form.pdf. Please have your GP sign the form prior to your appointment if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Hemophilia, blood clotting disorders or conditions that require blood thinning drugs (e.g. aspirin)?
- Heart conditions, angina or blood pressure problems?
- Allergies to any anesthetics metals, latex, topical antibiotic preparations?
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema or dermatitis?
- Do you suffer from diabetes or have problems healing?
- Could you be pregnant?
- Epilepsy, seizures or prone to fainting attacks?
- Any other associated health conditions or medications taken?
- Empire Beautyn will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Empire Beauty with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Empire Beauty will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Empire Beauty regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Empire Beauty’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Empire Beauty’s negligence.
By Accepting the Terms and Conditions, I acknowledge, understand and agree that:
I hereby give consent for the procedure detailed above to be carried out by the named operator.
I am not currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
I understand that procedures are a 2-3 step process and will require a 2nd and possibly 3rd appointment for perfecting and completing the look.
I understand the nature, method and potential risks of the procedure and have been given the opportunity to ask any and all questions.
I acknowledge that complications as a result of semi-permanent makeup procedures may occur and accept full responsibility for such complications that may include but are not limited to:
minor and temporary bleeding, bruising, redness or other discoloration, swelling, fever blisters on the lips after lip procedures, fading, loss or migration of pigment, secondary infection in the area of the procedure, discomfort or pain associated with the procedure, allergic reaction to pigments, dyes, topical preparations, products or processes.
If I have previously had micropigmentation performed by someone other than Beauty by Empire Beauty on the same area that I am asking operator to work on today:
I understand that correcting or touching up micropigmentation that was performed by others involves additional risks due to existence of permanent pigments of unknown composition, brand, colour, age, shape and other factors over which Beauty by Carmen Cavanagh has no control.
I understand that I will have the opportunity to approve the design and colour of the semi-permanent makeup to be applied and I acknowledge that the procedure may result in a long-lasting (many years) change to my appearance. I understand that each person’s skin is different and that Beauty by Empire Beauty can’t predict the results in advance and can’t guarantee results
I consent to any relevant photographs and videos being taken both before and after the procedure, to document the results and for marketing purposes to display its capabilities and results.
I agree that it is my responsibility to read and follow the aftercare advice given until the treatment area is healed.
I give consent to the operator to retain the details provided on this form and a copy of my ID for a period of 2 years from today.
What are you waiting for?
Click the button below to book your appointment now